Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Day Proposals Due March 6, 2009.


The deadline to submit your Great Day proposal is just two weeks away. Don't forget to submit your proposal by March 6, 2009!

FAQ’s about GREAT Day
Q. I am a first year student; can I submit a proposal for GREAT Day?
A. Any student from any class may submit a proposal. However, every submission must have a faculty sponsor.

Q. Does a submission have to be research based?
A. No. A submission can be research based, but it could also be a piece of artwork created in a class; a musical, theatrical or dance performance; a reading of a creative reading work, including poetry, prose, and fiction.

Q. Do I have to wait for a member of the faculty to approach me about making a submission?
A. No. If you believe that you have an appropriate submission, contact a faculty member as soon as possible.

Q. How long do I have to submit a proposal?
A. The deadline is Friday, March 6 at 5:00pm.

Q. Do I have to have all of my work completed before making a submission?
A. No. GREAT Day is April 21. (Posters must be submitted for printing by April 10.)

Q. It’s kind of late, should I still make a submission?
A. ABSOLUTELY. Go to: great.geneseo.edu


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home